Whilst we offer next day, 1-2 day delivery services, couriers across the globe are facing issues with the impact of Covid-19 Lockdowns, with peak traffic busier then festive periods and reduced staff levels. Hence, as per any courier globally, and any supplier in industry, deliveries are NON GUARANTEED. If you cannot accept that, please do not order to avoid disappointment and complaints afterwards, as the courier to not offer refunds and collections should items be delayed slightly. We could offer all deliveries in 3 days to avoid any disappointment, but whilst courier delivery performance is at 98%, we hope the small margin of customers that are impacted by a slight delay are understanding and patient with the realities that a global pandemic brings on mail order services. If you need guaranteed products in hand, we recommend you source a supplier locally and pay retail prices, and collect the items yourself as no courier, or supplier at industry can offer anything in the way of a guaranteed delivery. Thats where you get the saving of ordering online from a remote warehouse deliveries by courier. We do not accept cancelations for dispatched goods that may get delayed. If they are rejected they will be refunded minus delivery cost and minus return cost. WE have tried out best to inform customers with several notices (banner, at checkout, delivery method mentioned 48-72 hour delays etc.). Any goods where a premium service has failed as a result of courier will be downgraded and part refunded the next applicable delivery charge. There is no such thing as a guaranteed delivery service, please be realistic with the service your ordering. If you want to today, pay today's prices from your local retailer and collect it yourself at your own cost.
Please note we use a courier service so can only deliver to a fixed, manned, permanent address and couriers do not call ahead. If you require a delivery to a new construction site / remote field / car park / site container in a particular area of a site or any other address which is not a standard goods in or main entrance door at a fixed permanent building address registered with Royal Mail's national database - Please contact us for a dedicated haulier quote or select the dedicated haulier service at checkout as from experience we see a high failure rate to these types of addresses results in extra charges for the customer.
If you require a specific day/time slot to line up with staffing arrangement on site we must know in advance in order to quote the correct level of service - we will not be held responsible for any failed deliveries if we are not informed of any site specific opening hours or requirements. The economy service is discounted by the haulier to provide a discount rate so they can bulk deliveries at their convenience to a particular location. They cannot discount this and still offer a premium specific day service.
- Stock orders are dispatched the same day as receipt up until 5pm. Delivery is usually by courier, priced at a flat rate regardless of quantities. FREE 1-2 DAY carriage to UK mainland is available for all standard sized items on orders over £49.00 exclusive of VAT but can be upgraded to express service at checkout. Due to delivery costs & packaging restrictions, items 2m - 2.5m are not covered by free delivery unless the entire order is over £500.00 ex VAT. Items over 3m such as lamp posts are excluded from FREE DELIVERY.
- Any damages, errors or shortages requiring a replacement should be notified within 3 days of receipt of order with evidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Replacements can only be sent upon completion of a parcel force claim which may include collecting of the goods AND original packaging, and completion of a ParcelForce questionnaire.
- Goods damaged in transit can only be replaced if signed for as 'Damaged'.
- Goods that are in a resalable condition can be returned for within 14 days of receipt for a refund reduced by any delivery charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure prompt delivery, and recommended that the relevant proofs and/or insurances are taken prior to returning goods.
- We are not responsible for any failed/late deliveries.
- Prior to returning any items, customers must ensure to contact us for a 'RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER' & confirmation or returns address. Failure to do so may result in delayed/failure to refund. Please ensure any returns include a complete Returns Authorisation form.
DELIVERIES OF OVERSIZED ITEMS SUCH AS 1.2m OR MORE Lengths & LIGHTING COLUMNS MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE DELIVERY.
OVERSIZED ITEMS SUCH AS LIGHTING COLUMNS ARE BY SPECIAL COURIER AND WILL BE BOOKED IN PRIOR TO DELIVERY - FREE DELIVERY COVERS WALES & MAINLAND ENGLAND - FOR SCOTLAND PLEASE CHECK PRIOR TO DELIVERY. PLEASE NOTE ONCE DELIVERY IS BOOKED IN, ANY UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RE-DELIVERY CHARGE of £85.00 EX VAT. PLEASE NOTE OVERSIZED ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE.
Please note - B2B - business to business transactions are EXEMPT from the Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) - and hence business customers may be subject to restocking charges. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return delivery fees.
By ordering from the LED Store your accepting these conditions. We advise that you do not book in any labour or works before receiving your order in full, couriers will not be held responsible for delayed deliveries.